Friends of the
SRDF is looking for community minded businesses to join our ‘friends’ group and make a donation to support the Foundation to deliver our local activities.
Your support will make a genuine difference by allowing us to do what we do for more people, more often over a bigger area!
What do we do?
- Work with more than 50,000 people across Salford, Greater Manchester and beyond over the course of the last year
- Deliver a range of activities from rugby coaching in schools, an NVQ Apprenticeship and rst aid courses to a ‘back to work’ programme, cancer awareness sessions and a stop smoking campaign
- Work with businesses to meet their corporate social responsibility agenda including working with local people and staff
- Provide opportunities for local people and community groups to raise their prole and generate money for their good causes
What is in it for you?
- Do a good thing for your local community
- 2 VIP bar passes for every SRD Super League match
- 2 x corporate hospitality for Super League game of your choice
- Nominate a local school/ community group to receive a range of activities
- Put your staff through their paces with a SRDF team building session
- Attendance at ‘Friends of the Foundation’ networking events at Salford City Stadium
How to find us
- Get directions to....goI'm traveling from:
How to get involved
To get involved or for more information on all things SRD Foundation please contact a member of the team on: 0161 820 2739 or use our contact form.