BTEC Begins at AJ Bell Stadium
BTEC has began again today for the year and The Salford Red Devils Foundation welcomes all our students.
The BTEC is a Level 3 Extended diploma in sport and offers students a stepping stone into professional sport by developing practical skills and acquiring knowledge.
Our BTEC will take place in two excellent facilities, the AJ Bell Stadium and Oasis Academy at Media City Uk.
· Other Qualifications such as UKCC Coaching course, Refereeing, Child Welfare.
· The course is aimed at both male & female students.
· An experienced course team with a full range of expertise.
· Ability to observe and learn from professional sports people.
· Additional Workshops in First Aid, Nutrition, DBS.
The Red Devils learning zone can get you a step ahead of the rest...
Where better to learn about what it takes to make it in the most exciting industry than in a professional sports club?
- Gain a BTEC Level 3 Qualification to get you ready for a career in the sports industry or to get into university.
- Invaluable work experience at a professional sports club.
- Gain experience of what it takes to make it in professional sport.
- Become a sports coach, referee or administrator.
For more information please contact Danny on 0161 820 2739,
Text us on 07538 042 666 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org