Dreaming of a Career in Professional Sport?
BTEC Level 3 Qualification
Are you aged 16-18 or know someone 16-18?
And dreaming of a career working within professional sport?
BTEC Level 3 Extended diploma in sport
Come to our sign-up day, 23rd June 4-6pm
Study at BTEC level with the right balance between acquiring knowledge and developing practical skills at a professional sports club.
For more information please contact Danny on 0161 820 2739,
Text us on 07538 042 666 or Email : email@example.com
LEVEL 3 BTEC EXTENDED DIPLOMA IN SPORT. ENROLLING NOW.
· Other Qualifications such as UKCC Coaching course, Refereeing, Child Welfare.
· The course is aimed at both male & female students.
· An experienced course team with a full range of expertise.
· Ability to observe and learn from professional sports people.
· Additional Workshops in First Aid, Nutrition, DBS.
The Red Devils learning zone can get you a step ahead of the rest...
Where better to learn about what it takes to make it in the most exciting industry than in a professional sports club?
- Gain a BTEC Level 3 Qualification to get you ready for a career in the sports industry or to get into university.
- Invaluable work experience at a professional sports club.
- Gain experience of what it takes to make it in professional sport.
- Become a sports coach, referee or administrator.
AJ Bell Stadium
ASSESSMENT : Assessments across the units will include assignments, projects, presentations and practical work. There will also be an online exam for certain units equating to 25% of the course.
COURSE FINANCE : Students will receive a weekly training allowance term time to support with travel costs and lunch will be provided.